Welcome

Life is such a beautiful and crazy thing, there are so many different aspects and details about one life that really helps to grow a person and to grow others around them. I think that that will be my goal for a blog, is to use my life and my strengths and weaknesses to show others that life isn't really that easy of a thing, to help others to realize that life can sometimes suck and that there is really never anything wrong with showing emotions and admitting that life is hard. 
Though I am only 20 I have lived more of a life than others that I know twice my age. I am a current social work student going into my junior year, I am working at a women's residential treatment that I was a resident at just a year ago. I struggle with some pretty severe mental health issues and it brought me to a place that I was desperate for help, and I ended up becoming a resident at a 24/7 residential treatment facility where I was able to over come suicide and severe anxiety. I am still in the midst of struggling, that is something that I don't think will ever go away, and that is something that is completely normal and okay. The biggest thing about me and my life is that I am currently in a legal battle in pressing charges against my childhood sexual abuser and seeking freedom from the chains of fear and anxiety. 
Thats the biggest thing that has brought me to the realization that I want to write some sort of blog, I have so many emotions and feeling in my life from the things that are going on, college, internship, and finally bringing to life the things of my past. I want to show others that it can be possible to feel good again, to not want to end it all, and to feel safe again in a world again that has caused so much pain and hurt. 
thats it, its simple, I want to use this as an outlet for myself and if no one listens or reads that is totally okay, because this is for me. 

Comments